About this project
Rising on the shores of Toronto’s waterfront, Sugar Wharf is a community of extraordinary proportions. Striking the perfect work-life balance, this exceptional development will be the future-forward ideal today’s urban population seeks. Home to 7,500 residents, and 4,000 office workers once completed, this 11.5-acre community offers homes, offices, shops, restaurants, school, daycare, park and more. Equally connected to the city as it is to nature, Sugar Wharf will revolutionize the way Torontonians live and work.
What makes “Sugar Wharf Condos” so special with investor community?
- Located at the Toronto Waterfront in the Lower Yonge Precinct beside the South Financial Core and East Bay Front
- Direct PATH connection – get to Union Station in MINUTES
- Developed by Menkes Developments, one of the most respected and highly sought after developers in the investor community
- The largest mixed-use development on the Toronto waterfront that will provide employment space for thousands of people
- Incredible multi-phased development with a grand total of 4,369 residential units spanning 5 mega towers (64, 70, 77, 87 & 90 storeys)
- A stunning 2-acre park, retail pavilion, grocery store, and a brand new public elementary school
- Studios from $410,990
- 1 Bedroom from $530,990
- 1 Bed + Den from $650,990
- 2 Bed from $742,990
- 3 Bed from $1,010,990
About MENKES (the Developer):
With a history that spans over 60 years, Menkes is known for its high quality and innovative developments. From elegant homes to complete master-planned communities, to luxury condominiums and commercial buildings, it has left an indelible mark on the GTA landscape. Brilliant architecture, exceptional interior design and luxurious amenities come standard with every Menkes home.
A fully integrated, multidisciplinary real estate development company, Menkes continues to raise the standard for outstanding quality design and superior value. As a result, the company is continuously recognized by many esteemed awards, including TARION, Summit International Awards and the BOMA Awards.
Select one of the tabs below: